Thursday 24 January 2013

Audience feedback on Font

In order to make the decision on the font colour I want to gather some audience feedback.
I have developed the idea for a collage background for the digipak which communicates the vintage, feminine and quirky look and mise-en-scene that I want to achieve.


I want to see how the fonts work with the background.
I have requested feedback by email. Here is some of my feedback:

Natasha Lee:
Hey Grace,
I think the pink one looks best. The middle one doesn’t really stand out enough.
I love the collage background – looks very quirky and effective for genre.

Hannah Davies:
I think they all look good. But I prefer the pink colour font as it stands out from the collage background. Also as our target audience are girls it will be more appealing to them.

From the feedback I have learnt that the pink font and background are considered the best combination that will appeal to our target audience most effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment